Ministère des Affaires étrangères

DECLARATION OF WAR

Citizens of the internet, it is my duty to inform you that Mish Mash has severed all diplomatic ties with the nation of France, and has now entered into a state of war.

I have contacted Le Ministère des Affaires étrangères (foreign ministry of France) and sent them the following diplomatic address:

Now let me answer some objections. Some people may think that before conducting a war Mish Mash first needs figures of state, a national anthem, etc. Wrong. We will steal France's symbols of state and declare them to be our own.

Others might object that it's wrong to wage a war of imperialist aggression. In fact, this is true, but there's a little known corollary to this rule that reads "unless you really, really want to."

I'm drugged on Napoleonic-dopamines here, folks. I won't rest until all of Europe is mine.

Stay posted for the response.

0 comments: