Mmm... Turkey

I'm home for the Thanksgiving weekend. Last night I had four plates of food and a bowl of ice cream. Which is quite out of character for me, but I guess I was hungrier than I thought. And today I had turkey. :) I tell you, Abraham Lincoln was a genius!

France has yet to respond to my declaration of war. I think they are probably debating their terms of negotiation, which is just silly, because I will only accept unconditional surrender. Anyway, I will email the foreign embassy again just to clarify to them what they're up against.

I must also select my next target.

P.S. If you have some kind of weapon or combat training, well, the French are a push over but when we start invading other countries I might not be able to do it all on my own. Volunteers for the Mish Mash Militia are now being accepted.

0 comments: