Happy Birthday Marines!

Today marks the commemoration of 229 years of killin' foreigners and breaking stuff. Good work, marines! We Americans, good foreigners, and yet-to-be-killed evil foreigners really appreciate your putting yourselves on the line. Keep it up!

In other news, the French open fire on protestors in the Ivory Coast. Less recently, a loyalist air strike had accidentally (according to them) killed 9 peacekeepers and the French retaliated by destroying the entire Ivorian air force.

Remind me, what UN resolution are the French acting under again? Where's the international coalition?

Apparently, murderous dictators who kill hundreds of thousands of people are off limits as long as they bribe the right officials. But French imperialism is ok.

In Illinois, you are now legally allowed to defend yourself.

Here's a rationale explanation from the left on why Bush won: (posted on a pagan discussion group and pointed out courtesy of James Taranto)

I started hearing a calm, resonable [sic], and powerful head-voice saying things like "Kerry doesn't have the experience we need in these troubled times." and "Give Bush a chance to make it better."

Anyone who knows me KNOWS these are not my thoughts!

And besides, I voted last week. No, there's no way in Hades these are my thoughts.

Gods-**** it! The ******* Republicans have got Magical help pumping out a clear, unified, focused broadcast, and you can be sure, every sensitive is picking it up. These are the people most likely to vote Kerry, and I'd like to think they are resolute enough not to be swayed by telepathic subliminal advertising, but it's such a rarely-done thing, and so few people are properly trained these days, that I fear it will be more effective. Just watch and see who says "I was going to vote for Kerry, but for some reason I changed my mind at the last minute."

Who would be doing this for them? Gee, who are the Mages driving around in those black Mercedes and Lincolns with the tinted windows? The ones who live in the mansions with the hell-hounds in the yard and the 7-foot tall hairless black doormen? Every town has some, the bigger the town, the more of these "High Magi" you will find.

I have no idea what their agenda may be, but you can be **** sure the welfare of the common human on the street is not a part of it.

So there you have it, folks. That's how Bush stole the election this year... with magical help.

Or maybe little girls are to blame. Better beat them up, just to be safe. Baseball bats optional.

Bush picks Gonzalez as his new attorney general. Poor Ashcroft. The Left spent the past 4 years trying to demonize him and now it seems either he or Bush has decided that he is a liability in Bush's second term.

Arafat is still sort-of-kind-of-almost dead, according to some Palestinians, and mostly-yeah-pretty-much-we-think-so-looks-like-it dead according to other Palestianians. Let me clear this up for everyone:
"BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!"
He's dead.

Not much else going on outside the realm of politics. I found my glasses this morning. That was pretty important because I needed them to go to class. But I'm sure some other major news organization has already scooped that story, so I guess I'm still waiting for my big break. . . .

Oh, well.

God bless our armed forces.

P.S. City seizure of Falllujah hours away.

0 comments: