Achtung! New Stuff!

There is now a Christmas theme available, as well as a template chooser. I decided against making it the default theme because it was giving me too much trouble, but I might do so again when Christmas draws closer just so you all are forced to enjoy some Christmas spirit.

For complicated reasons related to the original creation of this site, ms_jesus and ms_mambo are the same theme and are both available on the dropdown menu. So despite there being three entries, you really only have two choices available. I will add more themes as I have time.

All members of Mish Mash will be getting free email accounts. Possibly with POP3 access if I can make that work. If you login, you will see a field on the left menu where you can sign in to your email account. Personally, I suggest using it for junkmail because blah@mish-mash.infoThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it is somewhat cumbersome, but if you want to use it as your actual email account, well, you can count on Mish Mash being here for a while.

NOTE: You can't login yet, so don't complain that it's not working.

I have added an archive section for old entries. It is currently empty. If you want to find old entries, scroll down to the bottom of the page or use the 'search' function (left sidebar).

0 comments: